15-19 Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Green titled street front blocks!
Proposed Lot 88 | Street front Green Title | 389sqm = From $369,000 |AVAILABLE
Proposed Lot 89 | Street front Green Title | 389sqm = From $369,000 |AVAILABLE
Proposed Lot 90 | Street front Green Title | 389sqm = From $369,000 |AVAILABLE
Proposed Lot 91 | Street front Green Title | 389sqm = From $369,000 | AVAILABLE
Proposed Lot 1 | Front Survey-Strata | 232sqm (+ cp d/way 109sqm| SOLD
Proposed Lot 2 | Rear Survey-Strata | 236sqm (+ cp d/way 109sqm) | UNDER OFFER
ELEVATED, EXCEPTIONAL, EXCITING!
In a tree lined, leafy green established street you will have the pick of four green titled blocks, set amongst original and contemporary homes in a warm community setting. In one of the popular suburbs of Willagee, this is a wonderful place to live! Your choice of four street front green titled blocks with elevated views towards the Winnacott Oval.
All the possibilities are here: create your dream home on one of the larger blocks. Whatever you do, it’s all about the lifestyle and location with an unbeatable investment in booming Willagee, a thriving suburb where new developments make this suburb the most popular suburb to buy in for 2021!
Shopping and cafes are nearby, walk to the local primary school and Melville Senior High School, with easy access to transport routes down to Fremantle or the city. It’s a welcoming place to live, and an inspiring opportunity to re-imagine your future with a new home on Arkwell Street. You wont find a community like this one!
– Only four green titled blocks are left!
– Elevated location on tree-lined street
– All north-facing, overlooking Winnacott Reserve
– Established neighbourhood with a mix of traditional and contemporary homes
– Rare land, and opportunity to create your choice of home
– Federal and State building grants may apply*
– Walk to primary school, Melville Senior High School
– Ten minutes to Fremantle, handy commute to Perth city
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, for more information on these elevated blocks today!
* Building grants and rebates may apply to eligible applicants.
** The proposed lots are currently awaiting titles