19A Cummins Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Make Your Plans!
What a great opportunity to build your dream home in this convenient location at an affordable price! Don’t compromise – there’s no need to build in the outer suburbs, when you can be in the heart of this thriving, popular suburb with every amenity in walking distance of your home and only 15 minutes from the Perth CBD and a short drive to Fremantle.
In an enviable position within a short stroll of the popular Winnacott Reserve, local shopping hub and primary school, you’ll love the position this block affords you in this close-knit community and a block that rarely comes to market.
Working with this generous 404 sqm rear survey strata titled block provides you with an opportunity to build a home to your own exacting specifications. With privacy at the rear, this survey strata block lends itself to all buyers who wish to take advantage of the current State and Federal government stimulus building grants*
Leave your car at home and stroll down to the local cafes and parks, as well as the library, post office, medical centre and the playing fields at Winnacott Reserve.
Here’s your chance to bring to life your new home in Willagee!
– 270m to bus stop: East Perth – Fremantle route (Stop No: 10910)
– 400m to IGA, post office, pharmacy etc
– 900m to Winnacott Reserve
– 900m to variety of sports clubs at Winnacott Reserve
– 950m to Little Olive Leaf Cafe and Carawatha Park
– 600m to Caralee Community School
– 1.3km from Roy Neal Reserve, Park and Playground
– 5.5km to Westfield Booragoon
– 3.7km to Murdoch University
– 5.7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 5.9km to Fremantle (vibrant restaurants, shopping, festivals)
– 17.8km to Perth City
* Subject to eligibility criteria.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for further details about this superbly located block.
- Land is 404 m²