1/40 Davis Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
High on the Hill
Downsize without compromise by moving into this magnificent 3 bedroom 2 bathroom hilltop haven that benefits from both street frontage and a breathtaking combination of Perth City skyline and picturesque Swan River views.
Aside from enjoying the awe-inspiring aspect across both floors, you will appreciate a practical and functional floor plan where the upper-level lounge/retreat, kitchenette, enclosed balcony deck and spacious master suite are totally separate from everything else. The main bedroom itself is graced by low-maintenance flooring, a ceiling fan, an awesome city and river vista to wake up to, a double-door walk-in wardrobe and a modern and stylish ensuite bathroom with a shower, bidet, toilet, vanity, heat lamps and a double storage cupboard.
Downstairs, the tiled formal-dining area off the entry splendidly overlooks the sunken front living room down below – complete with split-system air-conditioning for all-seasons’ comfort and leafy skyscraper and water views through the garden. The minor sleeping quarters at the back of the house play host to two further bedrooms with robes, a powder room, a double linen press and a light and bright main bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps and a skylight.
The separate kitchen features a breakfast bar for casual meals, alongside its own skylight, double sinks, storage, a built-in desk (ideal for either a phone or study nook), a sleek white range hood, a Westinghouse electric-upright cooker and access out to an enclosed side patio for flexible indoor-outdoor entertaining – and full protection from the elements. The patio also helps separate an extra-large remote-controlled double lock-up garage from a paved drying courtyard and garden shed at the rear.
Walk to The Dough Room and other local restaurants at the end of Davis Road, a plethora of lush local parklands, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Attadale Primary School, bus stops and the sprawling Attadale Reserve foreshore along the gorgeous riverside. Throw in a very close proximity to cafes, Santa Maria College, Point Walter Golf Course, East Fremantle Yacht Club, medical facilities, shopping at Westfield Booragoon, Fremantle and the CBD via the freeway and you have yourself a dream elevated location that most of us can only envy!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Easy-care flooring to the upper level and sunken front lounge/living area
– Upstairs lounge/retreat with a ceiling fan, gas bayonet, stunning city/river views, a full kitchenette (featuring a Blanco gas cooktop, Fisher and Paykel range hood, a sink and tiled splashbacks) and access out on to an enclosed balcony deck –
complete with a lined ceiling, cafe blinds and a leafy city and water outlook of its own
– Tiled low-maintenance patio area – enclosed for safe and secure entertaining
– Patio access from the double garage
– Carpeted downstairs bedrooms – including a 2nd bedroom with BIR’s
– 3rd bedroom with a fan and WIR
– Separate laundry off the kitchen, featuring storage and patio access
– Gorgeous timber staircase with a striking stained-glass window feature
– Feature skirting boards
– 60L gas storage hot-water system
– Low-maintenance street-front block with fruit trees and reticulated easy-care gardens