1/56 Pakenham Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
Your Freo lifestyle awaits you. Here is one of Fremantle’s hidden treasures set in-between two landmark hotspots, Bread In Common & Strange Company, you couldn’t ask for a better location in the popular West End of Freo.
As you enter off Nairn Street into the beautiful Pakenham St Apartments, you will feel safe and secure behind the double door to get in and out of the complex. Polished timber floors, freshly painted walls and the old brick work has been regrouted in the living room and second bedroom and has given the home the “New York” apartment look that showcases some of its rich history from the late 1800’s original brickwork to the exposed wooden pillars.
The apartment has an open plan kitchen, dining & lounge that leads out to the naturally lit courtyard that has one of the two storerooms on the property. You will enjoy the air conditioning all year round and the pleasant Fremantle doctor most afternoons.
Boasting two separate bedrooms with the main bedroom having a walk-in robe and connected to the bathroom/laundry and the 2nd bedroom has a new feature brick wall with built-in robes.
The apartment has so many great places to hangout, all within 5 minutes walking distance.
What are you waiting for? Places like this rarely come to market.
– Ground floor apartment with easy access in and out
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops & dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air conditioning & two storage rooms
– Polished wooden floorboards & feature brick wall
– Undercover car park with remote garage door
– Council rates: $2500 per year approx
– Water rates: $1173 per year approx
– Strata levies: $1148 per qtr approx