10/105 Edmund Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
Hardwork Done, Just Move In
It’s all done, renovated for your enjoyment. The perfect home to live, love & feel the Fremantle lifestyle with everything you need within minutes away.
Located in a peaceful strata complex within easy walking distance to Fremantle’s busy centre and attractions, the recently renovated villa has an open plan living area, gourmet kitchen, two bedrooms, stunning bathroom, a private courtyard at the back and an open courtyard at the front. The home has air conditioning for all seasons.
This unit also includes a laundry area which is big enough to use but small enough to be tucked away out of sight. The main bedroom has large built in robes right across one wall.
The second bedroom is versatile with a large single bed with study desk and a stand alone wardrobe. The bathroom is a good space with high vaulted ceilings with south facing skylights allowing natural light in all day.
This location is hard to beat, all you have to do is just move in!
Features you will love:
– Low Strata Fees $560 per qtr
– Council Rates $1567.77 per year
– Water Rates $1053.18 per year
– Parking space which can fit 2 cars
– Air conditioning ( Reverse Cycle )
– New slate floor coverings
– Modern kitchen with electric stove
– Two bedrooms (Main BIR’s)
– Large built-in robes to the master bedroom
– Handy location to all amenities