10 Race Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER AT FIRST HOME OPEN AFTER 93 BUYERS VIEWED AND MULTIPLE OFFERS – MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT. PLEASE CALL FOR A CONFIDENTIAL APPRAISAL.
Stunning Entertainer’s Paradise
This beautifully appointed home in family-friendly Willagee features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate living areas. Close to several local parks and less than two minutes to the Archibald Street shopping and cafe precinct, your family will create countless happy memories here.
At the entry, the spacious master bedroom includes a split system air conditioner and an ensuite with WC, shower and vanity with built-in cabinets. To the right is a versatile theatre room with a double-door entry that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom or home office.
The hub of this inviting home, a well-appointed kitchen, boasts a stainless steel electric wall oven, four-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher, generous triple pantry and a split system reverse-cycle air conditioner. This lovely space invites an abundance of natural light through glass sliding doors and overlooks the family meals area.
Double french doors open into an expansive family/activity room, incorporating an impressive coffered ceiling with fan and stylish, hard-wearing vinyl plank flooring. To the left, a children’s wing hosts two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, a well-equipped laundry with linen press and separate WC, and the family bathroom which consists of a single vanity with mirrored cabinets, bath and shower.
This exceptional family home’s highlight is the gorgeous backyard, an entertainer’s paradise you will fall in love with. The pergola spans the width of the home, with plenty of room for alfresco dining and lounge furniture. There’s plenty of lawn for play activities, a magnificent shady tree and terraced limestone-retained gardens surrounding a gazebo to the rear. The inviting below-ground pool will undoubtedly be a crowd-pleaser for young and young at heart!
This popular family area enjoys a variety of quality local infrastructure, including Caralee Primary school, the Archibald Street shops, library and Medical Centre, and several lovely reserves within walking distance including popular Carawatha Nature Playground. Stop for a coffee at the Olive Leaf Cafe, or pick up a delicious treat from the iconic Jaylea’s Patisserie or Top Dup Donuts.
– Versatile floorplan – four bedrooms and two bathrooms, or three bedrooms and two living areas.
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Freshly painted throughout, with new carpets and roller blinds
– Huge family/activity room
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Reverse-cycle split systems in master bedroom and kitchen/dining area
– Well-equipped laundry with linen press
– Expansive rear pergola and rear gazebo
– Sparkling pool with stone paving
– Beautiful, established reticulated gardens
– Garden shed
– Alarm system
– Double carport with secure, rear gate access
– Instant Gas hot water system
– 8 x solar panels
– 575sqm green title block, with 136sqm under roof living area
Council Rates: approx. $1,831.10 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,228.97
– Walk to the bus stop on Archibald St or Milroy St
– 400m to IGA, Medical Centre & shops
– 440m to Caralee Community School
– 500m to Fremantle Language Development Centre
– 800m to Winnacott Reserve
– 1km to Woolworths Melville
– 1km to Carawatha Park & Nature Playground
– 1km to Melville Senior Highschool
– 3.6km to Seton Catholic College
– 4km to Corpus Christi College
– 4.5km to Murdoch University
– 4.6km to Santa Maria College
– 5km to Westfield Booragoon
– 6km to Fremantle
– 6km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
Contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent for more information or to view this stunning home today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 575 m²
- 2 Garage