107 Cleopatra Street, PALMYRA WA 6157
With the original features and floor plan intact and untouched since constructed, this classic post war cottage offers a blank canvas with immediate liveability.
There’s unlimited opportunity to “get creative” utilising the homes solid bones with a large living room, high ceilings, Jarrah boards and lots of outdoor space providing a great platform for future potential renovations.
Sitting on an wide, elevated block in a family friendly neighbourhood, you can move in and live comfortably and update and improve at your leisure.
– Timeless street facade with traditional front porch
– Timber boards, high ceilings and Jarrah trimmings
– Large formal living room
– Neat kitchen with original “Warren No. 1” cooker in working order
– Updated laundry
– Large private rear alfresco
– Substantial covered parking area
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 432 m²
- 2 Carport