11 Chalmers Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
PERIOD GRANDEUR WITH LIFESTYLE APPEAL
All Offers Presented by 5pm Tuesday 11 February.
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior).
This classic turn of the century property has been lovingly restored throughout and boasts the most surprisingly tranquil and leafy outdoor alfresco and gardens.
Set privately behind a white picket fence and tuckpointed front faade, a stunning leadlight front door welcomes you into the grand entrance hallway. A solid character floorplan grants you endless flexibility with large rooms, high decorative ceilings, original fireplaces and rich timber floorboards.
The home features three bedrooms, all with built in robes, formal and informal living areas, an open plan kitchen and meals area and a beautiful bathroom with clawfoot bath. The north facing alfresco deck and gardens allow for easy outdoor living and entertaining. Canopied by matured trees, this ambient outdoor space is able to accompany the most intimate of gatherings or cater for a larger crowd year round.
Walk to Fremantle centre, Monument Hill and George Street with transport links & John Curtin College and East Fremantle Primary nearby. Simply gorgeous with wonderful period charm and off street parking for two cars, this is a home you will fall in love with.
Please call exclusive selling agent Clare Hickey-Shand on 0424 593 136 to view this beautiful home today.
3 Bed 1 Bath 2 Car 546sqm
– Yoorooga – meaning “My Home”
– Tuckpointed brick and iron with return front verandahs
– Stunning leadlight windows
– Rich jarrah floorboards and 13′ decorative ceilings
– 3 large bedrooms all with original fireplaces
– Inviting tranquil rear gardens for easy outdoor living and entertaining
– Freo style laundry with 2nd toilet
– Raised herb/ veggie garden
– Reticulated gardens with an abundance of fruit trees
– Water feature and fish pond
– Generous tandem off-street parking with garage/workshop
– Easy access to Fremantle centre, Monument Hill and the George Street precinct
– Catchment for East Fremantle Primary School and John Curtin College of the Arts
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 546 m²
- 2 Garage