13 Arundel Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
A truly remarkable home in a fantastic location, renovated to perfection by the current owners who have seamlessly combined the period features of the original home with a modern industrial edge.
With charming street appeal, this 1898 home features wide timber flooring, high ceilings, two large bedrooms at the front of the home and a hallway leads to the living areas, master bedroom and en-suite. Upon entering the main living area you become instantly aware of how clever and well thought-out the design of this home is by its obvious use of style, space and function.
A separate dining area is in a league of its own, large enough to comfortably fit an eight seat dining table and featuring a unique backdrop of a 384 bottle wine wall, another spectacle of true style and function combined.
The highly coveted kitchen feels truly bespoke with deep benches, minimalist but plentiful cabinetry and a pantry. Clever features also include underfloor heating and a Velux rain sensored skylight which is fully automated and angled to capture the Fremantle doctor and help cool the home in warmer months.
The rear of the home is built around a central courtyard that benefits from a large and intelligently designed umbrella and the built-in BBQ is slimline and high quality to match every other feature of this incredible home. To the western side of the property, the gabled roof in the lounge area creates a sense of space and offers a relaxing, light-filled area to relax, with a gas fire bordered by built-in cabinetry all tastefully integrated into the layout.
The master bedroom has plenty of storage and a large en-suite that exudes luxury and timeless elegance. There an additional bathroom between the main living area and master bedroom that features the same colour palette for continuity.
More storage can be found by the back entrance where there is parking for two cars – one undercover, the other shaded by mature trees.
At a glace:
– Polished concrete flooring with underfloor heating
– Underfloor heating in kitchen, lounge and en-suite
– Rinnai gas fireplace
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning
– Yamaha sound system in lounge and alfresco
– Electric Velux skylight over kitchen with rain sensor
– Shadow Spec umbrella system
– Reticulated planter boxes, pots and verge
– Two off street car parks, one carport
– Outdoor hot water shower
– New Galaxy ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
– Lots of additional storage including exterior lock up shed
– Chefs kitchen with wine fridge
– Stone benchtops in kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
– Bosch cooktop, AEG oven and warming draw
– Shutters and security screens to front of house
– Dining room with 384 bottle capacity wine rack
A true pleasure to present – this home needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Call Jordan Marshall today on 0438 298 100 for more information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 280 m²
- 2 Carport