16/41 Bristol Avenue, BICTON WA 6157
Safe, Low-Maintenance Convenience in Parkland Community
Open For Private Viewing By Appointment.
Securely located among a group of 16 apartments as part of the beautifully maintained Carinya on Bristol site, this home offers independent living amongst a friendly community.
Designed exclusively for over-55s, this immaculately presented 2 bedroom apartment home is built for easy, low-maintenance living, with the added benefit of access to the site’s shared facilities, including a communal dining area and attractive gardens.
Light and welcoming, the open-plan layout of the home provides a seamless flow from the entrance through to the back sliding door, with room for a dining table and comfortable living area opening to a spacious balcony.
Carpeted floors are offset by neutral walls, with the kitchen – equipped with abundant cupboard space, a wide electric oven with four-element stove-top and range-hood – laid in modern tiles.
Featuring not only a generously-sized master bedroom with built-in-robe and a semi ensuite bathroom but a second spacious bedroom with built-in-robe for guests or for use as a separate living/hobby room.
Purposefully located for strolling to a string of amenities, the site is directly adjacent to a quaint shopping strip consisting of a hair-dressing salon, cafe (Kava Cafe), fish and chip/burger shop and liquor store (Bicton Cellars).
Also within reach are supermarkets, chemists, medical centres, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and recreational facilities, all accessible by nearby public transport routes.
Reverse-cycle air conditioning, security on windows, an entry intercom system, and ample street parking, make this home the ideal downsizer with minimal maintenance or utility fees.
Bristol Avenue is also conveniently located among a group of beautiful parkland areas, including Geo Lithlo Reserve, Rob Campbell Park and Harry Grose Reserve.
Also a short walk away is the Swan River foreshore and all the public open spaces it has to offer, including the family-friendly Bicton Quarantine Park, Bicton Polo Pool and Bicton Baths, as well as near East Fremantle Yacht Club and the East Fremantle Lawn Tennis Club.
– Immaculately-maintained, independently-owned two bedroom, one-bathroom apartment
– Access to communal facilities, such as dining room, well-maintained gardens
– carpet and tiles throughout
– Security on all windows
– Private balcony
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and entry intercom system installed
– Directly adjacent to quaint shopping strip inclusive of cafe, hair-dressing salon and liquor store
– Walking distance to beautiful parkland areas such Quarantine Park
– The Swan River foreshore, Bicton Baths and Bicton Polo Pool are also nearby
– Close to public transport routes and a range of convenience stores and amenities
Please contact Anita Moncrieff to organise your private inspection.