16 Pantheon Avenue, NORTH COOGEE WA 6163
With its stunning ocean views and relaxed, open-plan layout, this bright, contemporary home is perfectly suited to modern family living. Located in the peaceful coastal suburb of North Coogee – just 4km south of Fremantle – this newly built, sun-kissed property is walking distance to beautiful beaches, parks, playgrounds and cafes, and boasts magnificent views out to Garden Island from the front patio and upper floor.
With an easy-flow floorplan, high ceilings and relaxed, coastal interior, this home is finished to the highest possible standard, with a layout that’s cleverly zoned to suit families. The luxurious master suite is located on the ground floor, along with a theatre room, and bright and spacious living area that opens via bifold doors to the stunning, sheltered, central alfresco. On the upper floor, the large second bedroom boasts access to both the bathroom and balcony, making it a superb guest suite.
At the heart of the home is the high-spec chef’s kitchen, with its state-of-the-art stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops and masses of storage, including a huge walk-in pantry. Conveniently located off the kitchen, the laundry is also spacious and modern.
A dramatic floating timber staircase leads to a second living area on the upper floor, along with an enormous balcony, as well as two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. Just imagine watching the sunset from the balcony, as you sip a drink and wind down after a long day.
With Fremantle Train Station just 11 minutes away, and future bus links already in place, this property is well connected to the recreation, relaxation and shopping destinations in Freo and surrounding areas.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two powder rooms
– Ocean views
– Built in 2012 by Taurus Homes
– 367sqm block
– High ceilings
– Designer interior
– Chef’s kitchen with stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
– Reverse-cycle Daikin air-conditioner
– Stone floor tiles on ground floor, Marri hardwood on upper floor
– Open-plan living area with Heat & Glow gas fire
– Bifold doors to alfresco
– High-quality fixtures and fittings
– Luxurious master suite with ensuite and his n’ hers robe
– Second bedroom with balcony and bathroom access
– Central alfresco with ceiling fan
– Two living areas
– Floating timber staircase
– Walk to the beach
– Sought-after coastal suburb
– 4km south of Fremantle
– Huge balcony
Open by appointment – call to inspect