162 Ridge Hill Road, GOOSEBERRY HILL WA 6076
Stunning Semi-Rural Splendour
Check out the 3D tour and the video of the granny flat!
Sprawled across approximately 2.51 acres in Gooseberry Hills’ exclusive “John Farrant Estate”, this immaculate 5 bedroom 2 bathroom single-level home with a self-contained 2×1 “granny flat” combines contemporary quality with urban convenience in ensuring an impressively-tranquil lifestyle for all involved.
Follow the tree-lined bitumen driveway right up to the front door of this palatial residence that defines privacy in every way imaginable. An elevated position right in the middle of this meticulous property pleasantly overlooks the lush surrounding grounds, whilst the flowing and functional floor plan comprises of a home office and a sumptuous front master-bedroom suite that is the headline act of the sleeping quarters with its double entry doors, grandiose fully-tiled ensuite (with a shower and bubbling spa bath) and twin “his and hers” vanity basins.
Sit and relax in a theatre room that is totally separate from the commodious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where sparkling granite bench tops meet high-end stainless-steel appliances and more. There is also an activity room for the young ones to hang out in, but the piece de resistance is most definitely a fabulous central outdoor alfresco-entertaining area – complete with poured limestone that surrounds the home, a lovely built-in barbecue to impress your guests with and a clear view of landscaped lawns and games area.
The budding tradesman or mechanic of the house will be left salivating at the prospect of separate side-driveway access leading up to the powered workshop shed with evaporative air-conditioning, as well as a covered hardstand parking for all of your “big boy’s toys”. In the unlikely event that space is at a premium, your very own granny flat plays host to two bedrooms and one bathroom, as well as an open-plan kitchen, meals and living area where gorgeous French doors extend out to a private sitting verandah – and don’t forget about the double carport, driveway and garden shed that comes with it.
Less than 30 minutes away from the heart of our vibrant Perth CBD and between 5-15 minutes by car to top schools, shopping, Perth Airport, major arteries and the majestic Gooseberry Hill National Park, this dream location truly is second-to-none. Properties of this very high calibre do not come to market very often, so hurry up and register your interest before it’s too late!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Massive 1.016-hectare (approx.) – or 10,167sqm – block size
– Built in 2001 by the multi-award-winning Brooks Construction
– Soft neutral tones throughout
– 5 generous bedrooms – including a separate “minor wing” with four large bedrooms, double-sized built-in wardrobes to all, a separate toilet and a semi-ensuite bathroom linking two of the bedrooms together
– 2 huge bathrooms
– Main double lock-up garage
– Large north-facing entry foyer
– Double French doors to theatre room
– Separate activity room – or ideal kids’ retreat/games room
– Central kitchen island bench with a gas cooktop and floating range hood, separate from the stainless-steel oven, appliance nook and more
– Home office/study with a separate entrance for clients
– Lined alfresco-entertaining area with a ceiling fan, bi-folding doors for a seamless indoor-outdoor integration with the main living zone
– Gleaming Silver Stringy-Bark timber flooring to living zones and bedrooms
– Three-phase power to property
– 3kW solar power-panel system
– Ducted evaporative and reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout (including a split-system in the “granny flat”)
– Feature down lighting throughout
– Instantaneous gas hot-water system
– Solar hot-water system to “granny flat”
– Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
– Fruit trees
– Side-access gate
– Ample driveway parking space