21 Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Renovated character amongst the gum trees
FIRST HOME OPEN WEDNESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY FROM 5.30PM – 6.00PM. THERE WILL BE NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO THIS DATE.
Situated in the desirable family suburb of Willagee, this warm and private renovated three bedroom, one bathroom home is set on a generous 690sqm block of land. Beautiful established eucalyptus trees shade the spacious front yard, creating a serene atmosphere in which to enjoy a morning coffee and listen to the kookaburras.
The open living room has a charming fireplace and split system air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year-round. Corrugated iron surrounds the benches and built-in pantry in the kitchen, adding a rustic vibe, and the subway tile splashback brightens the room. Featuring a double sink and canopy rangehood, the kitchen blends functionality and style.
The light-filled master bedroom boasts a spacious triple mirrored wardrobe and split system air-conditioning. Bedrooms two and three will both accommodate a queen-sized bed, and each feature double mirrored robes and venetian blinds.
The open-plan dining room features double French doors, which open out onto the alfresco. A corrugated iron and timber pergola provides year-round shelter and overlooks the large expanse of grass, perfect for the kids or family pets, and with ample room for a trampoline or pool. Side access along one of the driveways leads to the convenient lock-up garage or workshop.
The renovated, contemporary bathroom features bath tub, oversized shower with waterfall showerhead, full-height tiling and a large frosted window creating an airy, light-filled space.
This fibro character home is ideally situated near for an easy commute north or south, with Leach Highway nearby for a direct drive into Fremantle, or to the Kwinana Freeway.
A short walk away is Carawatha Park and local cafes, shopping hub and Westfield Booragoon a short drive away as well as many options for schooling including Murdoch University.
This delightful home has so much to offer first home buyers, young families and investors.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom renovated character fibro and tile home
– White venetian blinds throughout
– Reticulated lawn and gardens
– Original jarrah flooring throughout
– Rustic, corrugated iron bench and pantry surrounds
– Enormous front and back yards with established garden beds and trees
– Lock-up garage/workshop
– Private timber decked front, and rear alfresco area
– Two separate driveways with gates for privacy and security
– Brick fireplace in living room
– lovely study/library area
– Gas stovetop and canopy rangehood
– Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
– Built-in linen cupboard
– Generous 690sqm green titled block
Council Rates: approx. $1,511.76 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,007.29 pa
– Carawatha Park 250m
– Caralee Community School 1km
– Melville SHS 1.2km
– Seton Catholic College 2.7km
– Yidarra Primary School and Corpus Christi College 2.8km
– Bunnings and Melville Fresh 1.2km
– Fremantle 6.0km
– Westfield Booragoon 3.0km
– Fiona Stanley and SJOG Murdoch Hospitals 3.5km
– Bull Creek Station 3.9km
– Murdoch University 2.5km
Contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent to view this beautiful home soon!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 690 m²