21 Garling Street, KARDINYA WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!!
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Functional family living in surprisingly quiet location
Standing proudly behind a private wall is this very much loved 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home owned by one family offering privacy, serenity and spacious living. Filled with natural light and open spaces, along with two generous living zones, this flowing north facing single-level property provides abundant space for the whole family.
This home offers ideal separation for the growing family with a well appointed master bedroom with its own ensuite, including a free standing bath and walk-in-robe. The study/nursery is close by along with the front living zone including a relaxed lounge and dining area, with a fireplace and jarrah floors, presenting a warm inviting sanctuary for parents to escape and unwind in the evenings or to entertain with a casual dinner party.
The functional open plan family area includes a well appointed kitchen offering a central hub for family gatherings and flows easily to the huge outdoor entertaining area. This casual zone has ample space for a large 8 seater table for casual meals and opens to the family room where families focus on the day to day living. Three additional bedrooms, all of which are serviced by the family bathroom, are located at the rear of the home.
The biggest surprise is the large backyard with a second outdoor patio and a garden that the kids will enjoy! Enjoy a game of cricket, set up a trampoline or design the ideal pool area for the kids to enjoy for years to come. Its all here for waiting for you!
You are spoilt for choice with this location! Within walking distance to local schools including Melville Senior High School, Westfield Booragoon, Kardinya Shopping Centre, Murdoch University, bus transport and so much more.
– Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bath family home with 2 living zones
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Built in robes in 2 other bedrooms
– Separate study/nursery and dining room
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in family room
– Air-conditioning in 3 bedrooms
– Gas bayonet for gas heating
– Pot belly fireplace
– Jarrah floors throughout dining and lounge area
– Expansive paved patio overlooking the lush gardens
– Front paved private courtyard
– Fully enclosed front and rear yard
– Generous 700sqm block
– 500m to Little Olive Leaf Cafe
– 650m to Frederick Baldwin Park
– 700m to Carawatha Park
– 950m to IGA Willagee
– 2.0km to Melville Senior High School
– 5.0km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 5.3km to St John of God Murdoch Hospital
– 2.1km to Kardinya Shopping Centre
– 3.0km to Murdoch University
– 3.6km to Tompkins Park and the Swan River
– 4.9km to Westfield Booragoon
– 6.4km to Fremantle
– 15.8km to Perth CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, today to view this spacious family home.