22 Dunford Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT!
PERFECTLY NEW, STYLISHLY INDIVIDUAL, BE THE FIRST TO CHOOSE!
Created with quality, individuality, thoughtfully chosen neutral finishes and great attention to detail, these two brand-new three-bedroom two-bathroom single level homes are a stunning reflection of the rejuvenation of Willagee. Architecturally designed for great flow and natural light, everything has been done with dedication and passion so you can simply move in and enjoy that fresh brand-new feeling. Invest with confidence in a community ten minutes from Fremantle, fifteen minutes from Perth city and walking distance to schools, shopping and services.
Set back with perfect lawn out front, these homes have fully rendered exteriors in light charcoal and latte tones and are a stylish addition to the streetscape. Architectural design is oriented to the light, and north-facing high-walled courtyards flow from the dream kitchen, ready and waiting for your culinary creations. You’ll love the waterfall Essastone tops, stainless steel appliances, tall glass splashbacks and integrated sinks, as well as the bulkhead ceiling as an attractive design feature to define the space. The pale Essastone tops continue in the designer bathrooms and there’s a separate European laundry behind smoky glass doors. Flooring is cool and beachy, with quality carpeting in neutral tones adding extra luxury to the bedrooms.
All the practicalities are taken care of, with a workshop space in the automatic double garage, alarm security, reverse-cycle split system air-conditioning, gardens established and reticulated, aerials installed and the home NBN ready. Whether you’re are a young family, downsizer single, couple, or just smart investor, make your fresh choice here!
– 2 x Brand-new 3-bedroom 2-bathroom single level homes
– Architecturally designed with individual layout
– Gorgeous kitchen flows to north-facing courtyard
– LED lighting throughout
– Waterfall Essastone bench tops to kitchen
– Designer bathrooms and separate laundry
– High-quality build, great attention to detail
– Airy spaces with higher-than-standard ceilings
– Freshly established reticulated gardens
– Alarm security, Samsung air-conditioning, NBN ready
– Workshop/storage area in double garage
– Quiet street – walk to schools, parks, shopping
– Low-maintenance living 15 minutes from Perth city and 10 minutes from Fremantle
Call Wilagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, for more details or to make your appointment to view these stylishly individual homes for yourself today!