243c Preston Point Road, BICTON WA 6157
Out of the Box
Tucked away in a quite tree lined street in Bicton’s “golf course” precinct, this customised contemporary home has recently undergone exhaustive renovations to provide all the space you need and all the fun you can handle.
Boasting generous accommodation and exceptional liveability, this is clearly a home that will leave a lasting impression with the best of modern design and cool, clean styling on show.
With living spaces and accommodation over two levels, the huge central kitchen adds a “WOW” factor with sprawling caesartsone bench-tops and lots of practical storage. The upstairs retreat has a further living zone and large master suite with “his and hers” robes and an indulgent ensuite.
Perfect for families, couples or downsizers, this versatile “ready to enjoy” home puts you on the doorstep of one of Perth’s favourite and vibrant lifestyle locations.
– Street front survey-strata block
– Quiet family friendly positioning
– Renovations and additions completed in 2019
– Dual living zones – downstairs lounge and upstairs retreat
– Designer kitchen with 900mm cooker overlooking casual dining area
– 3 x split system a/c
– Private rear courtyard and alfresco
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage