2B Jackman Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Aim high! Impeccable family home with views to the hills
The impressive street presence of this two-storey home on a green titled block is immediately striking, in an elevated location in a highly desirable pocket in the Campbell Estate with long views over the landscape all the way to the hills. In impeccable condition, it is quiet and pristine inside, with north-facing living opening to lush green, easy-care tropical gardens at the rear. It’s the ideal layout, with master suite and second living room downstairs, with another bedroom zone on the second level, including a double sized bedroom, making the most of the views up high.
Warm tones of brick and limestone create an elegant exterior, set behind easycare lawn and hedges. Tiled for cool comfort and practicality, the entry flows through to the open-plan, where the generous kitchen features a suite of stainless steel appliances, wide breakfast bar and walk-in-pantry.
Also on this level, overlooking the front garden, is the master bedroom with walk-in-robe and bright white ensuite bathroom. Opposite, double doors lead to a flexible room for separate living or substantial office as well as a large powder room nearby. From the laundry, sliding doors lead to the oversized double garage, offering a handy shopper’s entry to the home, as well as another garage door opening through to the rear. Poured limestone flooring flows in the north-facing alfresco; a totally relaxing space bordered by lush green lawns and raised limestone beds with flourishing palms and a bountiful lemon tree.
Heading upstairs you realise just how high up you are, as the treetop views extend to the hills and create a wonderful sense of airy openness to the three bedrooms on the carpeted upper level. The blue and white family bathroom features a bath, shower and separate toilet.
All the convenient extras are taken care of: solar panels, reticulation, ducted vacuum, air-conditioning, walk-in robes or built-in robes to the bedrooms, gas point, alarm system, new blinds and curtains, shared bore, garden shed, and security screens on all ground floor doors and windows. There’s even a basketball hoop in the driveway ready for the kids to play.
The park is around the corner, shopping and local primary and high school are in easy walking distance and there’s quick access to transport down to Fremantle or up to the city.
This is a substantial family home that is beautifully maintained and stress-free, with the fantastic sense of elevation that makes it something special. It’s a rare offering in this location, so come and take in the view up on Jackman Street.
– Pristine 2002 two-storey double brick and tile home in prime Campbell Estate location
– Elevated, with extensive views over the treetops to the hills
– Stylish brick and limestone exterior
– North-facing open-plan and limestone-floored alfresco
– Separate master suite plus theatre room or second living
– Low-maintenance lush tropical garden at rear
– Powder room, shopper’s entry from garage, room to drive through garage to rear
– Instant gas hot water system
– Solar panels, alarm system, Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum
– New LED downlights, new blinds and curtains, freshly painted
– Foxtel-connected, reticulated from shared bore
– Garden shed
– Stroll to park and shops, easy access to transport
– 413 sqm green titled block
– 229sqm internal space
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent to view this impressive home today!