3 Woodley Crescent, MELVILLE WA 6156
BLOCK VALUE WITH BONUS HOUSE!!!
Sitting as pretty as a picture on a spacious 724sqm block in one of the neighbourhood’s quietest streets, with this charming elevated 1950’s solid brick character home. What a solid start for buyers looking for entry level into this suburb with a family friendly community and reputable schools within walking distance.
Set on a spacious block, with potential to extend the home or utilise the large yard, an open-plan “studio”/;games room.
Inside, the original character of the home has been cleverly preserved in the form of solid timber floorboards and soaring high ceilings with decorative feature cornices. A practical floorplan including lounge, dining area, light and bright master and second bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, a tiled rear 3rd bed/sleepout with backyard access and and sunroom.
So close to Melville Primary School, Melville Senior High School, and a plethora of nearby parklands, shoppiong centres and bus stops linking the historic port town of Fremantle to the freeway and Perth CBD can all be accessed within a matter of minutes.
The possibilities are endless here! Move in and enjoy all this suburb has to offer, or buy great investment, rent it out and demolish and build your dream home here!
Phone Siobhan Micale or Toby Bellegarde to view this property today!
– 3 Bed, 1 bath character brick home
– Studio/games room and separate bathroom
– Split-system air-conditioning
– Paved rear entertaining area in yard
– Single garage with rear access
– Security alarm system
– Instant gas hot water system
– Foxtel connectivity
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ample driveway space with loads of parking
– Drive through access to rear
– Elevated 724 sqm block
LOCATION (all approx):
– Easy walk to bus services
– 450m to Woolworths Willagee
– 900m to Melville Senior High School
– 1.4km to Caralee Community School
– 3.8km to Swan River
– 6.4km to Fremantle
Call the Exclusive Listing Agents, Siobhan Micale and Toby Bellegarde, to view this home today!