35 Westbury Crescent, BICTON WA 6157
Unique Riverside Estate
Open by appointment throughout the Christmas holiday break. Please call or email to organise your private inspection.
Specifically designed to provide flexible living options for larger and extended families, this sprawling estate will allow generations to live comfortably together while maintaining their own privacy and independence.
Set on a massive 1392 sqm site in the heart of prized riverside precinct, this parcel of 2 homes on one title allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds – extremely comfortable, well designed separate residences with access to expansive manicured grounds with fruit trees, vegie patches and below ground pool.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a prized blue chip land holding with subdivision potential (STCA) and unmatched independent living options.
Front “family sized” home
– 4 double bedrooms
– 2 stylishly renovated bathrooms
– Spacious formal and informal living zones
– Sleek, well-appointed modern kitchen
– Huge private alfresco
– Secure double garage
Rear “mid-sized” home
– 3 bedrooms
– Sleek modern bathroom and laundry
– Open plan living/dining
– Pristine original kitchen
– Private alfresco overlooking grassed yard
– Separate driveway access for each property
– Secured below ground pool
– Sprawling yards reticulated from bore
– Central riverside precinct close to shops, cafes, yacht clubs and Bicton Baths.
– Excellent nearby schooling options (Richmond PS and John Curtin
– Subdivision potential – R17.5 zoning with generous 25.2m frontage.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1392 m²
- 3 Garage