36B Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
ALL HOMES NOW UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Bright, Beautiful and Brand-new
36B BUTLER STREET | UNDER OFFER
36C BUTLER STREET | UNDER OFFER
36A BUTLER STREET | SOLD
Around the corner from beautiful Carawatha Park, three brand new sparkling three-bedroom, two-bathroom homes are ready for you to make your own. This is a totally desirable proposition: the low-maintenance convenience and fresh contemporary style of a brand-new build, plus the warm heritage feel of this established community neighbourhood.
Each home has an individual layout and subtle differences in styling and finishes, all three have great natural light, making the most of the north-south orientation. Timber look floors create warmth and a natural feel, with fine carpeting to the bedrooms. The kitchens are gorgeous: stone benches, 900mm stainless steel cooktops and ovens, double sinks, touch-opening pantries and subway tiling. Stone tops continue in the sleek designer bathrooms, and the open plan living leads to a private alfresco. Each home features a double garage, plus reverse cycle air-conditioning and reticulated gardens.
Shopping is within easy walking distance, Fremantle is only ten minutes drive down the road, and there’s easy access to schools and transport. One of the delights of Willagee is that it has abundant green space with lovely Carawatha Park and cafes nearby.
It really couldn’t be easier to imagine living in these beautifully fresh homes. New designer homes in Willagee are selling very quickly, so be quick and come inside and explore the possibilities of life at 36 Butler Street.
36B Butler St | 3 bed 2 bath 2 cars, 151sqm internal, 195sqm strata block.
– Three brand-new 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom homes
– Stylish, low-maintenance, full of light
– Gorgeous kitchens: stone tops, 900mm appliances
– Timber look floors, fine carpeting to bedrooms
– Double garage, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Reticulated gardens, limestone walls
– Simply chic bathrooms, some with timber features
– Private alfresco courtyards
– Quiet street around the corner from Carawatha Park
– Walk to shopping
– Melville Senior High School catchment zone
– NO STRATA FEES
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent/Development Specialist, for more information or to view these beautiful properties today!
* First Home Owner’s Grant (FHOG) and Building Incentives may apply.
** Please note: Interior images used above may depict other properties in the development.