387 Maddington Road, ORANGE GROVE WA 6109
Equestrian Delight Giddy Up!
Stunning rural serenity on approximately 3.1 acres plays host to this warm and welcoming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom family home with plenty of equine potential for horse-lovers.
The lounge and dining area is huge and, like the rest of the main living spaces, is graced by gorgeous character slate floor tiles. The kitchen will charm you with its beauty, featuring quality glass splashbacks, stainless-steel gas-cooktop and range-hood appliances, a sleek white dishwasher, a separate oven and a floating island breakfast/meals bar for quick bites.
Carpeted for comfort, the larger master is the pick of the bedrooms with its wooden built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and direct access to the exterior. The contemporary bathroom is rather stylish and boasts a separate bathtub, shower and twin vanities to cater for everybody’s personal needs.
The dream outdoor setting is large enough to cater for absolutely any family occasion, comprising of a massive pitched patio with alfresco-style trappings. There is also a huge 60m x 20m (approx.) dressage arena with adjacent stables and more, for those wanting to keep the horsing side of things going.
Only walking distance away from Orange Grove Primary School and close to other schools, backing onto Karinya Equestrian Park, shopping centres, lush parks, public transport and major arterial roads in and around neighbouring Wattle Grove & Maddington, this unique property has a surprising sense of convenience attached to it. All of this and more could be yours exactly 30 minutes away from the heart and soul of our very own Perth CBD!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Stunningly-spacious pitched outdoor alfresco-entertaining area, splendidly overlooked by (and accessible from) the kitchen inside
– Main patio access from the dining space
– Servery window between the kitchen and dining room
– Plenty of built-in kitchen storage
– Smaller pitched outdoor-entertaining pergola (near stables)
– Massive lock-up shed/workshop with power
– 4 Lock-up stables with lights on timers
– Flood lit Dressage arena, limestone base with river sand top (60m x 20m approx.)
– Galvanised round yard
– Single carport
– Extra single float-trailer port
– Outdoor access from the laundry & secured courtyard
– Double driveway access gates
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Security doors and screens
– Bore reticulation
– Feature ceilings
– Sprawling green lawns
– Round driveway parking space for cars, trucks, caravans and more