39 East Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
First time offered for sale since 1947.
Step back in time and embrace the history, warmth and timeless appeal of this much loved circa 1898 cottage.
With a classic stone/brick faade and rich in original period features, this quintessential cottage which was originally constructed for a local blacksmith has been well loved and nurtured by the same family for 73 years.
A traditional floorplan with huge rooms and high ceilings give the home great bones with lots of space and unlimited potential for future renovations and extensions.
While the neighbourhood may have changed, the welcoming community spirit and rich history of this adored local landmark remain preserved.
– 3 huge bedrooms (2 with fireplaces)
– Versatile rear sunroom/study
– Formal lounge (original kitchen) with “Warren No 1” cooker
– 50’s style timber kitchen
– Fully rewired
– Sought after off street parking with secure garage
– Wide Baltic pine floorboards
– Backyard laundry and original wc
– On the doorstep of George St, the river and only minutes to the coast and Fremantle’s caf strip
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 460 m²