43/46 East Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
RIVER, OCEAN AND HARBOUR VIEWS
It’s all about location here…. situated in an iconic and secure complex on the corner of East Fremantle’s historic George Street shopping and cafe strip, the views from this 2 bedroom north facing apartment (with garage) will knock your socks off!!
You will be the envy of all your friends with one of East Fremantle’s most vibrant streets right on your doorstep. Enjoy strolling to the award winning small bars, restaurants, cafes and boutiques or meander down to the river and the Left Bank at the bottom of the street.
Entering into the open plan living area, it offers great versatility with the option to entertain indoors or outside on the very spacious balcony enjoying river, harbour and ocean views with an outlook across the suburb to North Fremantle. The adjoining kitchen offers plenty of cupboard and bench space to prepare your favourite meals.
The main bedroom features built in robes and enjoys sensational views, as does the second bedroom. The bathroom and combined laundry is a great space with built in linen cupboards.
The building boasts a secure private entrance, a new lift and gated off street parking. Unit 43 also comes with its own lock up garage with store room.
There is nothing to do here but move in, relax and enjoy. Perfect for the investor, couples, singles or downsizers wanting an easy care “lock and leave” lifestyle in this tightly held complex in a sought after location.
For further details and your appointment to view, give me a call!
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 garage
• Iconic and secure complex on the corner of historic George Street
• Huge 92sqm north facing end apartment on the 5th floor
• Lock up garage with store plus extra off street secure parking
• Large north facing balcony with views to the river, harbour and ocean
• Stroll to bars, restaurants, cafes and boutiques on George Street
• Meander to the river and the Left Bank at the bottom of the street