44 Gilbertson Road, KARDINYA WA 6163
Funky 70's Revisited
Big blocks with subdivision potential never go out of fashion and 70’s architecture and styling is back in vogue!
This groovy circa 1972 family pad is in original condition with solid bones and generous spaces perfect for future improvements. The original 3 bed/1 bath layout has benefited from an adjoining studio addition with its own independent access, living area with kitchenette and bedroom with semi-ensuite.
There’s also handy vehicle access to the huge secure rear garage with secure workshop.
But the opportunity lies in the potential for subdivision with the R25 zoning (STCA):
– Retain and improve the front home, subdivide and create a new lot at the rear
– Demolish and create 2 prime street front blocks
Get creative and revive or develop this secure land value investment which offers lots of options for the future
– Solid double brick and tile construction
– 769sqm site with R30 zoning and generous 19.2 frontage
– Generous bedroom sizes
– Spacious formal lounge
– Retro kitchen with designated dining area
– Sprawling yard reticulated gardens from bore
– Huge workshop with lots of extra parking space
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage