47 Murray Road, BICTON WA 6157
You will be genuinely surprised with the proportions and inherent potential of this atmospheric circa 1950 character home strategically positioned on the corner of View Terrace.
High ceilings, wide timber boards and a stunning original fireplace add to the homes warm and welcoming appeal with updated improvements adding to its liveability.
A massive extension has doubled the dimensions of the home with huge bedrooms and an enormous open living space with full height ceilings. There’s clearly lots of room here to get creative and remodel to suit your needs and style in the longer term.
Strategically positioned on the corner of View Terrace, with Bicton Primary just down the hill, the owners have found expansive outdoor space extremely convenient with lots of opportunity to remodel the front yard and lots of space for boats and caravan storage and parking for visitors.
Offering a genuine sense of seclusion but enjoying all the benefits of a thriving riverside positioning, this unique property provides the perfect combination of space and character.
– Solid brick and tile extended character residence
– Large formal lounge and dining area with feature fireplace
– Central timber topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Elevated activity room overlooking the huge family room with full height ceilings
– Highly solar credentialed with 22 panels producing 6kw from a German built inverter
– New solar hot water system
– Oversized double garage (vehicle access from View Terrace)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 658 m²
- 2 Garage