47 Murray Road, BICTON WA 6157
Down South Vibe
Native plantings, tall timbers and timeless natural finishes of this eclectic circa 1950 residence which will genuinely surprise you with its generous proportions and inbuilt potential.
With high ceilings, wide timber boards and a stunning original fireplace, this atmospheric home has a warm and welcoming appeal with updated improvements adding to the homes liveability.
A massive extension has doubled the dimensions of the home with huge bedrooms and an enormous open living space with full height ceilings. There’s clearly lots of room here to get creative and remodel to suit your needs and style.
Strategically positioned on the corner of View Tce, with Bicton Primary just down the hill, the owners have found expansive outdoor space extremely convenient for storage of boats and caravans with lots of parking available for visitors.
Offering a genuine sense of seclusion but enjoying all the benefits of a thriving riverside positioning, this unique property provides the perfect combination of space and character.
– Solid brick and tile extended character residence
– Large formal lounge and dining area with feature fireplace
– Central timber topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Elevated activity room overlooking the huge family room with full height ceilings
– Highly solar credentialed with 22 panels producing 6 kW from a German built inverter
– New solar hot water system
– Oversized double garage with side street access from View Terrace
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 658 m²
- 2 Garage