54 Harris Street, BICTON WA 6157
Space & Character
Designed and styled to maximise practical living space for active growing families, this extended and sympathetically renovated circa 1947 character home is full of atmosphere with an easy-living feel.
Nestled behind a white picket fence, the homes traditional facade gives way to an expansive, free-flowing floor plan with high extended ceilings and gleaming Jarrah floorboards. Centrally positioned in the heart of the home, the huge central kitchen has been the focal point for many family gatherings and separates the generous living zones.
Step outside and embrace the space with a huge grassed yard and retained gardens with lots room for entertaining and that pool you’ve always wanted.
Renowned for its close knit community and abundant lifestyle activities, this family friendly Bicton precinct is walking distance to the Swan River, Bicton Baths and Blackwall Reach with schools, parks and local shops all on your doorstep.
– Classically styled, extended character residence
– Generous 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom accommodation
– Formal and informal living areas
– Entertainer kitchen with solid stone bench-tops and 900 mm Smeg cooker
– Decadent master suite with separate children’s wing
– Manicure, reticulated yards
– Ducted reverse-cycle a/c
– Monitored electronic alarm
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 840 m²