55 O’Connell Street, HAMILTON HILL WA 6163
ALL OFFERS OVER $600,000 WILL BE WRITTEN & PRESENTED
This stunning and unique property is an amazingly beautiful and peaceful place to come home to after a long day amongst the hustle and bustle. In stark contrast to the busy lives most of us lead, here at 55 O’Connell Street you will be able to relax and unwind, you will feel more like you’re on holiday down south than only 7 kilometers from the centre of Fremantle!
Entering into this private sanctuary, you will be pleasantly surprised as this amazing home reveals its seemingly endless secrets to you. Surrounded by an abundance of established fruit trees, veggie gardens, a lovely frog filled pond fed by a lively stream, and plenty of awesome trees in neighbouring gardens, you will forget where you are.
This house offers that unique character you have been waiting to find in your new home, combined with the best of modern living. Cathedral ceilings, polished jarrah floors, open plan living with new kitchen with dish drawer, timber bench tops, overhead cupboards and new en suite, stylish bathroom with separate toilet, unique lighting, combined with a spacious outdoor entertaining area, with double glass doors opening onto a timber deck, BBQ shelter, bush poles, stone water features, and gardens reticulated with rain water tanks. The reverse cycle air conditioning is assisted by excellent insulation, plus indoor and outdoor blinds and wide, sheltering verandahs.
– New kitchen with dish drawer, timber bench tops and over head cupboards
– Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with soaring cathedral ceilings
– Parents’ retreat upstairs with new en suite, sitting room and study nook
– Polished Jarrah floorboards
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Insulated panel roofing
– Established fruit trees including mangoes, lemons, limes, grapes, peaches, olives, nectarines, apples & almonds
– Strawberries, herbs and veggies grow in abundance in the raised beds
– Rain water tanks & full reticulation
– Water features including flowing streams and a lovely koi pond
– Bush poles & a timber deck, perfect for entertaining
– Timber door frames & a rustic appeal with down south feel
– Ideally located close to Fremantle, South Beach, shops, schools and freeway entry