68 Richmond Street, LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
Stunning federation with beautiful modern extension!
Brilliant example of how to restore a federation home which has original features and then juxtaposing the front with an amazing modern extension for today’s living.
Only completed five years ago this home has been brought back to life and the craftsmanship, location and entertaining zones makes this a MUST VIEW!
– Federation tuckpointing, ceiling roses, stain glass windows
– Polished timber and concrete floors
– Large open plan lounge/dining
– Undercover alfresco with jarrah flooring complete with built in gas BBQ, sink and fridge
– Solid HanStone Quartz kitchen tops
– Nobilia custom built German kitchen and laundry cabinetry
– De Dietrich appliances (made in France)
– Landscaped backyard with veg troughs
– In a rare spot where there are multiple catchments for primary and secondary schools
With a playground opposite, Leederville and Angove Street cafes in walking distance, Beatty Park Leisure Centre in walking distance, this home is so conveniently located to all that matter.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 493 m²
- 2 Garage