7/194 Canning Highway, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
OFF MARKET PREVIEW
WHISPER QUIET TOWNHOUSE
This two storey townhouse is tucked quietly at the back of this tightly held complex and offers the very best in easy care riverside living. Set within private, low-maintenance courtyard gardens, the property has been fully renovated throughout with nothing more to do but move in and unpack.
The ground floor includes an open plan living, dining and kitchen. The stunning new kitchen includes white cabinetry, new stainless appliances, stone benchtops and white subway tiling. Off the living area is the third bedroom or could even be used as a study or a second living space.
The large rear courtyard is extremely private and includes a covered alfresco area – mature planting offers a delightful and leafy sanctuary to enjoy a good book and soak up the sunshine.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms featuring a large main and both with built in robes, sharing a fully renovated bathroom finished in neutral tones.
This is perfect low maintenance living just a short stroll to the river, local cafes and bars, including Richmond Quarter and within easy access of public transport, the beach and Fremantle town centre.
Currently tenanted until Feb 2021, this property makes a sound investment in this ever popular blue chip suburb.
3 BED 1 BATH 1 CAR
– Two storey townhouse situated at back of complex for privacy
– Recently renovated with new kitchen, bathroom and flooring
– East Fremantle location, walking distance to Swan River
– Plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants surrounding
– Single carport plus extra visitor bays
– Currently tenanted at $420pw until Feb 2021
– Town of East Fremantle Council rates $
– Strata levies approx. $550 per qtr
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces