8/17 Amherst Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
Secure designer apartment only minutes from Fremantle
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure this modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom industrial inspired apartment in the award-winning Knutsford Development, designed by influential Fremantle architect Michael Petroni located in the heart of Fremantle’s burgeoning Knutsford Precinct.
Located on the first level this stylish and fully secure home, with its eco-friendly design, will cool down quickly in the summer months, enjoying the Fremantle doctor. Generously spaced with its open plan living, high ceilings, large kitchen and dining, ideal to entertain a formal dinner party or a relaxing casual catchup on the private balcony, adding an extra dimension for year round entertaining with it’s floor to ceiling glass door access from the living zone.
The well equipped kitchen features quality European stainless-steel appliances, stone island bench, soft closing drawers and cupboards, clever pantry design and a fully integrated dishwasher.
The spacious master bedroom features plantation shutters and plenty of built-in-robes. The practical bathroom with large shower, vanity and toilet provide modern and industrial-chic finishes which reflect throughout the home and include concrete look floors, full height tiles to the bathroom and kitchen. The European laundry is fully equipped with a washer and condenser dryer hidden away behind seamless white cupboards.
A perfect choice for those seeking a secure, lock and leave lifestyle just a short stroll to the cultured and cosmopolitan heart of Fremantle, as well as easy access to the George Street Quarter, beach and river.
– 2015 built industrial inspired architecturally designed 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
– Sleek modern kitchen with stone bench tops and European stainless steel appliances
including gas cooking, dishwasher and oven
– Master bedroom features built in robe and ceiling fan
– Well appointed bathroom with stone top, generous shower and toilet
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– European laundry
– Gas hot water system
– Secure remote lock-up garage and store room
– 105 sqm internal space
– Visitor’s Parking available
– Strata fees $720 per quarter
– 350m to Fremantle Golf Course
– 550m to Stackwood Cafe
– 700m to Monument Hill
– 1.0km to George Street
– 1.9km to Fremantle Markets
– 2.2km to Coles Fremantle
– 2.3km to Swan River
– 2.6km to Notre Dame University
– 3.7km to Port Beach
– 9.7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 18.7km to Perth CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this feature-packed property today.