87 Waddell Road, BICTON WA 6157
Circa 1923 Cottage
First Home Open 2 – 2.40 pm this Saturday, 10th of November.
When constructed, this classic art deco themed Californian bungalow was often visited by the roaming cows from the nearby dairy. It was also fondly remembered by neighbours who would often pop over to use the first telephone in the street.
While the neighbourhood may have changed, the welcoming community spirit and rich history of this adored character local landmark remain preserved.
Maintaining all of its original charm and rich period features with a proudly well-tended gardens, the home was updated in the early 90’s. With a traditional floor plan and large open plan extension, there’s unlimited opportunity to “get creative” utilising the homes solid bones to suit your needs and style.
This historic and much loved home offers unlimited potential and all the inbuilt lifestyle benefits of its hilltop riverside setting.
– Original features including wide Jarrah floorboards, decorative ceilings, leadlight windows
– Traditional formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
– Sitting room
– Central kitchen overlooking the dining area
– Huge open plan living with high cathedral ceilings
– Neat neutrally styled bathroom
– 2 double sized bedrooms
– Very private rear courtyard with patio
– Oversized garage with workshop/storage area
– Manicured, reticulated gardens
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 451 m²
- 2 Garage