88A Solomon Street, PALMYRA WA 6157
Secluded Cottage Hideaway
UNDER OFFER AT FIRST HOME OPEN!
Positioned right in the heart of one of Perth’s most popular south of the river locations, this light-filled, north facing, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is tucked away from the road and will definitely tick multiple boxes for a broad range of buyers.
Downsizers, first home buyers, young singles or couples will love this well-presented home on a practical footprint which offers potential buyers the perfect opportunity to become part of a welcoming, community-minded precinct at a reasonable price point.
With a practical floor plan, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus a study, and is anchored by a spacious open-plan kitchen and living space with a high raked ceiling, and bedrooms located either side of a central hallway.
A tidy, modern kitchen, presented in a neutral colour palette, offers plenty of storage space and opens out to a covered, rear outdoor entertaining area framed by water-wise natives and a beautiful flowering frangipani tree.
Set on a quiet rear block, the home is surrounded by mature greenery and open spaces, including front and rear outdoor entertaining areas for family members to spread out. The protected north-facing front yard includes a lawned area set back from the street, and a handy garden shed.
Just minutes from an eclectic array of shops, cafes and restaurants, and just a short drive from the popular George Street entertainment precinct, the heart of cosmopolitan Fremantle and some of Perth’s most spectacular beaches, this home offers an enviable lifestyle in a quiet but central location.
This is the perfect opportunity to get ahead of the curve in a rising local market and secure a home in a highly sought after, central location.
– Light-filled 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom solid brick home
– Study area
– High raked ceiling in open plan living area
– Gas hot water system
– Security doors and screens throughout
– Two private outdoor entertaining spaces
– Split system reverse-cycle air conditioning in living area
– Ample parking
– North-facing, private and secure
– Exclusive driveway
– NO STRATA FEES
– Rear 516 sqm strata titled block (including driveway)
– Garden shed
– A short stroll to the local primary school
– 220m to WN Malcolm Reserve
– 1km to Canning Highway bus transport
– 1.3km to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
– 1.4km to Point Walter Reserve and Golf Course
– 5.9km to Fremantle
– 19.4km to Perth CBD
Call the Exclusive Listing Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this secluded cottage hideaway for yourself today!