9 England Street, HAMILTON HILL WA 6163
The Luxury of Space
First open home 12 – 12.40pm this Sunday, 10th of February.
Big yards with lots outdoor space never go out of fashion and retain an unbeatable lifestyle and investment value.
With hints of its original ’60s incarnation, tasteful ongoing improvements have given this much loved home extra comfort and liveability with a laidback styling to suit today’s sensibilities.
Kick back and relax or entertain the largest of gatherings with ease under the huge rear patio which overlooks the secured pool area beyond.
A professional conversion to the original garage (now with full bathroom facilities) has provided a flexible space and has been used as an guests retreat, office and separate kids activity room – take your pick!
For the investment and development minded, the wide side access and R30 zoning provide the potential for future subdivision (STCA) while allowing you to make the most of this space now for active kids or extra secure parking options.
Your best memories will be created here where the kids have room to roam and grow with all the private space they need and you can relax and entertain in style.
– Circa 1965 double brick and tile residence
– 3 bedroom/one bathroom accommodation
– Fully self-contained separate multi-use room with full bathroom facilities
– Formal lounge
– Well-appointed kitchen overlooking the dining area
– Timelessly styled bathroom with feature “claw foot bath”
– 2 x split system a/c
– Below ground salt water pool
– Extended side garage plus original workshop
– Easy-care water-wise native front garden
– Potential to subdivide retaining the existing home (STCA)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage