99B Leach Highway, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Step inside and be surprised!
A light bright interior, three generous-sized bedrooms, gorgeous jarrah floors, two living areas, a study, a private rear courtyard and plenty of parking all make this home a smart way to be part of this convenient location on the Melville border. Solid brick-and-tile refreshed with a contemporary-toned render and set back from the road with a wall out front, this is a great proposition for the investor or first home-buyer, one block from Webber Reserve and walking distance to local primary and high schools.
The northern orientation brings great natural light to the two large front bedrooms, with gleaming jarrah floors. Beyond is a third bedroom, plus the bathroom with bath and neutral decor. A central living area or TV room leads through to the study, as well as large family laundry with separate toilet.
With Shaker-style timber cabinetry and stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, the open-plan kitchen flows through to the dining area, then the home opens up to a long living area/family room. This is a space full of light and comfort, with air-conditioning, a pot belly stove and a leafy outlook through big windows overlooking the backyard.
Step down to the large covered alfresco, surrounded by shady mature trees and perfect for outdoor dining. An over-sized garden shed offers plenty of space for hobbies or equipment, and there is additional undercroft storage. As well as the double garage, there is a single carport out front and extra paved off-street parking for two more cars.
Renovated and secure, with all the space and features you need, here’s an easy opportunity to invest at an entry-level in a central location handy to transport, close to shopping and just ten minutes from Fremantle.
– Renovated and refreshed 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home
– Jarrah floors
– Two spacious living areas
– Updated kitchen, stainless steel appliances plus dining area
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms, air-conditioned living
– Neutral bathroom with bath plus two toilets
– Light filled Study off reading room
– Alarm security
– Double garage plus carport and extra off-street parking
– Garden shed and undercroft storage
– 426 sqm survey strata titled block
– 880m to Melville Senior High School
– 880m to Caralee Community School
– 290m to Woolworths Melville
– 408m to 2 Green Fingers Cafe
– 420m to Webber Reserve
– 2.2km to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
– 4.8km to Garden City Shopping Centre
– 3.4km to Swan River
– 5.1km to Fremantle Town Centre
– 16.4km to Perth CBD
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this lovely family home for yourself today!