13 Riverside Road, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
This impressive architecturally designed residence is peacefully positioned directly across the road from the vibrant Swan River. With uninterrupted views of the passing boats and daily exploits of the local dolphins from each level, this family home will give you the best of both indoor and outdoor living.
* Master bedroom takes up the whole of the third level, has double walk in robes, ensuite & a private balcony with uninterrupted views of the river.
On the second level you will find:
* The fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and gas cooking.
* Open plan dining and lounge with private balcony and split system
* Two good sized bedrooms with split systems also
* Renovated family bathroom with beautiful deep bath tub
The property also offers:
* Huge lounge room which opens up onto a fantastic entertaining decked area perfect for an afternoon wine, dinner or just to soak up some delightful sunshine
* Access to a beautiful tranquil courtyard, equipped with its own rock faces, tall palms and lawn.
* Garden shed
* Double lock up remote garage for two cars
* Two extra car spaces
* Split systems to all living areas
This residence is walking distance to the Left Bank, Sweetwater Roof Top Bar, and the ever-popular George Street Precinct with its cafes, shops and restaurants. It is also located in the amazing East Fremantle Primary School catchment and the outstanding John Curtin College of the Arts
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. Its easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Garage