16 Milroy Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Set high on the block with a lovely outlook across the treetops in the valley, this family home is position well on an elevated corner block. With more features that you can imagine and within walking distance to schools and shops this home is one that really has to be seen to be believed.
With its huge kitchen, walk in pantry, separate living zones, huge garage and well thought out floor plan, it offers fantastic living, great space and a warmth that every growing family is searching for.
– Huge kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless steel dishwasher, induction cooktop and long island bench
– Double lock up garage with internal access. Ideal for unloading the shopping from the car
– Front living area with lovely view of the treetops
– Open plan lounge and dining area adjacent to the kitchen
– Huge main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Second bedroom with walk in robe and third with built in robes
– Fourth bedroom is perfect for a home office or study however is also large enough to create a bedroom
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with good storage
– Alfresco area off the main living area, making this ideal for entertaining
– Two garden sheds
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and split system air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Access from the garage to the backyard
Available for 6-12 month lease
With the local school moments away, the local shops and sporting ovals a short stroll, this home is well appointed, in a fantastic location and offers the lot!
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. Its easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage