2 Bruce Street, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
A real surprise package
Please register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Set in prestigious north bank precinct this deceptive home will grab you upon entry. With low maintenance yards, great location and community feel, this home has it all.
* Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and Juliette balcony
* Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Spacious lounge room overlooking a small and lush front courtyard
* Kitchen with gas cooking and electric oven, dishwasher and near new fridge, abundance of cupboard space, stone benchtops.
*Separate meals area overlooking the lovely rear courtyard
* Laundry with front louder washing machine, dryer and separate toilet
* Extra storage under the stairs
* Single remote lock up garage with extra storage facilities
* Evaporative cooling to upstairs and split system to the lower of the home.
* Spacious ground level living offers a large front lounge which flows out onto a sun-filled North facing front courtyard.
* Small pets considered upon application
All located just a short wander to the end of the street to the river front park lands and minutes to the beach – a lifestyle that all will envy.
The location is perfect for Beach/River lovers and those that want a foothold in the western suburbs but love having easy access to the bohemian lifestyle of Fremantle.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces