6/32 Thompson Road, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
Tranquil Hidden Gem
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
As soon as you approach this well maintained and surprising large townhouse, you will feel its warmth and charm.
Located in one of North Fremantle most sought after locations and only a short stroll to popular eateries such as, Propeller, Flip Side, Guild Hall and some great little cafes, perfect for the morning coffee before you jump on a train into the heart of Perth.
The property itself offers:
– A large open plan living space downstairs including a lounge and dining area
– Large study with inbuilt desk, perfect for a home office or could double as a guest bedroom
– Beautifully appointed light filled kitchen with stone benchtops, loads, cupboard space, gas cooktop and electric ovens along with a beautiful outlook onto the back entertaining courtyard
– Good size laundry and separate toilet
– Upstairs you will find, three large bedrooms, master and second with built in robes and split system
– Ensuite to master bedroom
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and a separate toilet
– Two bedrooms also have access to a small Juliette style balcony
– Two courtyards, one located at the rear of the property and is perfect or entertaining on the lovely summer nights
– Split systems throughout
– Gas point in lounge room
– Three car spaces, two under cover
– Two garden shed
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport