9 Hodge Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT!
If you have been waiting for that street-front property in one of the best locations in Willagee opposite Webber Reserve, then now is your time! With a lovely northern light-filled, easy-care surevy-strata block and front yard this is just perfect for the buyer wanting to downsize or first home buyer getting into the market. A perfect sized, easy care and secure home in a fast-growing suburb which has gone through many changes.
This beautifully renovated brick and tile home offers new floors, light-filled spaces and a sunny private outdoor entertaining area, perfect for morning coffee or sunset drinks and barbeques.
The open plan living space features a new modern kitchen with engineered stone bench tops and modern cooking appliances, including a dishwasher. With the meals and family area in the open-plan this living zone, the space is cosy and ideal for easy living.
The three bedrooms are well-appointed and each have a built-in robe. The bathroom features a separate bath, shower, vanity and WC.
The front yard is ideal for relaxing or entertaining friends, with the private front rendered wall providing privacy from the street. There is ample parking, with a single lock-up carport, garden shed and storage room.
The property falls in the catchments for both Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School. The local cafe is close at hand with local shops and supermarkets a short stroll from this ideal location. Public transport is also readily accessible.
A fantastic opportunity for those buyers looking to buy into this community-focused suburb, ideal for first home buyers, professional couples, downsizers or investors – properties of this nature are often sought, but rarely available. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Make an offer today, you wont be disappointed!
– Light-filled street-front 3 bed, 1 bath double brick home
– Modern kitchen including new benchtops
– New flooring throughout
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Split system reverse cycle in family room
– Security alarm and security door
– Roller shutters
– North facing entertaining area with privacy wall
– Single lock-up garage plus storage room
– Garden shed
– Easy-care 223 SQM survey strata block
– NO STRATA FEES
– Opposite Webber Reserve
– 102m to local cafe
– 638m to Woolworths supermarket
– 740m to local primary school
– 1.2km to Melville Senior High School
– 4.5km to Swan River
– 5.1km to Murdoch University
– 6.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital/St John of God Murdoch
– 5.3km to Fremantle Town Centre
– 16.6km to Perth CBD
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this stunning home for yourself today!