41A Farrin Street, ATTADALE WA 6156
With a relaxed, timeless vibe, this private and secure easy-living pad engenders a genuine sense of seclusion yet offers all the benefits of it of its highly accessible riverside positioning.
Suitable for families or those with “downsizing” on their mind, the intuitive layout offers an easy flow with an atmospheric ground floor master suite separated from the upper level children’s bedrooms.
Casual living is made easy with the open plan layout opening to the manicured outdoors with lush gardens providing the perfect zone to relax or entertain.
There’s also lots of practical and useful spaces with a further upstairs living zone, huge laundry and dedicated storeroom off the garage.
With the river only minutes’ walk away and thriving cafes and restaurants all close by, you’ll have all the opportunity to enjoy the best of riverside living in the heart of a friendly and welcoming community.
– Flexibility of dual light filled living zones
– Large central timbered kitchen with lots of bench space and a huge 900mm oven
– Updated, neutrally styled bathrooms
– Solid timber flooring downstairs
– Private alfresco entertaining area overlooking mature, reticulated gardens
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 480 m²
- 2 Garage