1/17 Moore Gardens, KARDINYA WA 6163
UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Free Standing Three Bedroom Villa
Welcome to 1/17 Moore Gardens, Kardinya – a beautifully presented free standing three bedroom, one bathroom home surrounded by leafy green parklands nearby.
The spacious master bedroom includes timber venetian blinds and triple built-in robes. With a day spa feel, this fresh renovated bathroom features floor-to-ceiling travertine tiling, a frameless shower with rain head fixture and hydro feature, timber top vanity and an impressive stone basin.
The bedrooms are carpeted, with warm timber look flooring to the living areas. The light filled kitchen offers plenty of storage, including under bench and overhead cabinets, and features electric cooktop and oven, double sink and white tiled splashback.
Only a short stroll to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, local schools and public transport, enjoy the close proximity to Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospital.
This immaculate villa is set apart from many by its private cul-de-sac location and the surprising spacious rear garden, making it an attractive proposition for young families, first home buyers and investors alike.
Outside, you’ll love the beautiful reticulated native gardens plus additional space for a good-sized pergola. Established trees and local parks provide the perfect tranquil environment. Enjoy all there is to offer in this quiet pocket of Kardinya.
– Refreshing three-bedroom, one-bathroom free standing villa with no common walls
– Leafy parkside location
– Lovely wrought iron entry gate
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Timber venetian blinds
– Floor to ceiling travertine tiling in bathroom, stone basin, hydro shower head
– Carpets to bedrooms, timber look flooring
– Kitchen features electric appliances and plenty of cabinets/storage
– Laundry with overhead cupboards and double linen/storage cupboard
– Storage shed
– Single lock up garage and secure gate
– Electric hot water system
– Reticulated native gardens and extensive paving to front and rear
– In a small group of four villas
– Low strata fees (only $250pq)
– 0.80km Samson Primary School
– 0.50km North Lake Senior Campus
– 1.90km Kennedy Baptist College
– 1.60km Seton Catholic College
– 2.50km Perth Waldorf School
– 3.50km Corpus Christi College & Yidarra Catholic Primary School
– 2.40km Murdoch University
– 0.60km Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 5.70km South Fremantle Beach
– 4.60km Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
– 3.80km Murdoch Park’n’Ride Station
– 3.10km SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
– 8.40km Fremantle
– 19.7km Perth City
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, today to view this light filled home today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces