1/26 Waddell Road, PALMYRA WA 6157
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, EXCLUSIVE SELLING AGENT!
Smart interiors, quietly central neighbourhood
Here’s the easy way to call Palmyra home: a street-front, three-bedroom property in a small group of four has been smartly transformed with fresh interiors including new kitchen and bathroom, new carpets and single car garage. It’s a bright renovation with a wonderful indoor-outdoor flow that really makes it something special. With minimal traffic it’s nice and peaceful, and central to everything: restaurants, shopping, local parks, schools and transport.
Walk into the light filled open-plan living, with timber-look floors and a simply stylish kitchen with cool mosaic splashback, stainless steel dishwasher, floating shelving and island bench. Two sets of sliding doors open to the alfresco, creating an expanded sense of space with indoor/outdoor flow. Timber-slatted fencing offering privacy, room for lounging and dining, and even a little veggie patch, makes this a lovely spot to entertain or just enjoy a drink at sunset.
The spacious three bedrooms feature new carpeting in charcoal tones, built-in-robes and the master-suite is air-conditioned. Large format tiling adds contemporary flair to the bathroom, complete with bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet. The renovated laundry offers good storage, and exterior access to a sheltered drying court along the wide side path. The secure single garage is at the rear.
If you are a first home buyer, thinking of downsizing or simply looking for a move into the Palmyra neighbourhood, this is a great fit: low-maintenance, already renewed inside with no work to do, and super central to everything you need.
– Street-front 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home renovated and refreshed
– Quiet no-through-road, very convenient and central
– Great indoor-outdoor flow to charming alfresco
– Open-plan living with smart white kitchen
– Freshly painted, new bedroom carpets, timber venetians
– Low maintenance, reticulated, NBN-connected
– Air-conditioned living and master bedroom
– One of small group of four, friendly neighbourhood
– No strata fees
– Secure single garage
– Security screens to doors and windows
– Walk to everything: shopping, local parks, restaurants, schools, transport
– Minutes to Fremantle and the beach
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Selling Agent, for more information or to view this fresh property today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 122 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining