1/59 Fifth Street, BICTON WA 6157
Perfectly positioned riverside of Preston Point Road in Bicton’s sought after “golf course precinct”, this tastefully updated street front villa overlooks a front yard of grass, gardens and shady trees.
Welcomed by a light filled open plan living area, space flows through to a modern stone topped kitchen and a breakfast bar to enjoy your morning coffee or cook with an audience.
The bedrooms separated by a central, neutrally styled bathroom, the large master bedroom with built-in robes.
The rear courtyard offers plenty of space to relax and unwind with a huge patio with washed aggregate.
An abundance of restaurants, cafes and shops are all within walking distance as are the Perth’s most cherished riverside enclaves.
– Well maintained street front villa in small, well managed group occupying a substantial hill-top land holding
– Spacious open plan living zone with hard wearing timber look flooring and split system a/c
– Well designed and appointed kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops
– Large rear alfresco provides a second living zone.
– Solar panels
– Covered carport with second designated parking space (parking for 2)
– Quiet, sought after family friendly precinct
– Easy access to shops and cafes and just a lazy stroll to the river and golf course.
– Strata fees of $500 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage