1/60 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Spacious, private and secure, you can easily forget just how close you are to the action in this stylish easy-care pad where every day will feel like a holiday.
With its own private street front access, the home has a unique sense of independence with your own private spaces and garden areas.
The open plan living area is bathed in natural light, while the renovated kitchen and bathroom ensure the property will suit those buyers seeking a home ready to move in and enjoy as is.
Ready to enjoy and on the doorstep of some of Perth’s most sought after lifestyle attractions, this well located mid-sized home ticks a lot of boxes.
• Spacious light filled open plan living with split system a/c
• Renovated kitchen
• Updated combined bathroom/laundry
• Oversized bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Large garage with parking for a further 2 vehicles
• Potential to convert the garage to a separate multi-use zone/3rd bedroom
• Side access to the spacious rear courtyard with cabana
• Mature gardens
• Friendly riverside neighbourhood where shops and cafes are just around the corner and the river is only a stroll away
• Strata fees $615 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces