1 Royce Grove, BOORAGOON WA 6154
Sitting pretty on a prime corner lot, this adored family home embodies the true essence of family living and is sure to leave a lasting impression
Everything about this wonderful family home is easy, spacious and comfortable making it the perfect place for a growing tribe to set down its roots for the long term
With an natural, easy flow, the layout is extremely practical with a huge kitchen positioned centrally in the heart of the home, overlooking a spacious open plan living zone. The sunken formal lounge with feature fireplace is an indulgent zone to relax while the games/activity room provides the kids their own designated space.
There’s also lots of space outdoors where the owners have regularly hosted family and friends while overlooking the kids in the pool.
Your families best memories will be created here where the kids will have lots of room to grow in the heart of a vibrant family friendly community with all the buzz and convenience this tightly held precinct has to offer.
– Timeless family home which has benefited from ongoing updates
– Multiple living zones
– A full complement of quality kitchen appliances including, Highland 3 burner cook-top and Asko dishwasher
– Renovated bathroom and laundry
– Feature hard wearing timber flooring
– Evaporative a/c
– Mature gardens reticulated from bore
– Double garage (entry from Connelly Way)
– Booragoon Primary and Applecross SHS school zones
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage