1 Treeby Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE
WITH 93 BUYER INSPECTIONS AND 12 OFFERS! MANY BUYERS MISSED OUT, MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Crisp contemporary home in parkside location
Welcome to 1 Treeby Street, a beautifully renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home positioned in undoubtedly one of Coolbellup’s most desirable locations, opposite Jarvis Park. All the hard work has been done – simply move in and enjoy the home’s outstanding features and exceptional location.
The modern renovation blends seamlessly with the original 1960’s features including lofty 2.7 metre ceilings, original jarrah floorboards and timber window frames.
The central, light-filled kitchen boasts engineered stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including an impressive electric oven, plantation look shutters and fresh white tiled splashbacks and cabinets – a beautiful space to cook for your family and friends.
The three bedrooms. two north-facing, overlook the enclosed front yard and have polished floorboards, white plantation look shutters. The master bedroom also enjoys wall-to-wall built-in robes, and a Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
Crisp, contemporary bathrooms feature white and charcoal tiling along with stylish matt black tapware. The central bathroom has a single vanity with stone top, floor-to-ceiling tiling, semi-frameless shower and a second toilet. The second bathroom, which has just been completed, features a spacious shower over the bath with full-height tiling, single vanity and doubles as a laundry with room for your washer and dryer.
Outdoors, spend balmy evenings in privacy relaxing under the expansive timber-decked pergola, including a built-in kitchenette with bar fridge and sink (with hot and cold water). Sensor lights and 4 external power points add convenience to this inviting alfresco space, as well as low maintenance plants enhancing this gorgeous space.
Enjoy the idyllic parkland outlook from the secure front yard, with easy care reticulated lawn and ample room for kids. The double carport, with remote controlled roller door, situated on the western end, features 36sqm of storage space in the roof, accessible via a pull-down ladder, with the added convenience of sensor lighting. The exposed aggregate driveway adds a modern element to the traditional elevation.
This family-friendly pocket of Coolbellup offers close proximity to Fremantle, local cafes and shopping, as well as public and private schools. Boasting a close local community, this street hosts an annual Christmas ‘street party’.
Crisp, contemporary, fully renovated, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle this gorgeous character home affords.
– Stunningly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
– Two renovated and fresh bathrooms with matt black tapware
– Second bathroom/laundry newly completed
– Warm jarrah floorboards throughout
– LED downlights and white plantation look metal shutters throughout
– Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to master bedroom and living area
– Automatic reticulated lawn
– Alfresco with wraparound pergola and extensive hardwood decking, built-in outdoor kitchen
– Bosch instant gas hot water system
– 4.5sqm powered garden shed
– Exposed aggregate driveway
– Double lock-up carport with new remote sectional door & 36sqm loft storage
– 433sqm survey-strata corner block opposite Jarvis Park
Council Rates: approx. $1,542.05 pa
Water Rates: approx. $993.44 pa
– 10m to Jarvis Park (opposite)
– 450m to Woolworths, local shops and medical centre
– 900m to Samson Recreation Centre
– 1.1km to Seton Catholic College
– 1.2km to Coolbellup Community School
– 2.4km to Bibra Lake Regional Playground
– 2.9km to Manning Park
– 3.5km to Murdoch University
– 4.1km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
– 4.2km to Fremantle College
– 4.3km to CY O’Connor Reserve
– 4.8km to South Fremantle Beach
– 5.9km to Fremantle centre
Phone Exclusive Listing Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this stunning parkside home today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 433 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²
- 2 Carport