10/11 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Refreshed and updated to appeal to the lifestyle conscious, this comfortably updated, easy-living pad is ready to enjoy.
Warm and welcoming and extremely private, you’ll immediately feel at home with lots of natural light and improvements to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry completed to a high, professional standard.
From this prime riverside precinct, you can stroll to the Swan with everything you need to enhance your lifestyle on your doorstep.
For the investment minded, the property is currently leased to fantastic tenants at $340 p/w until 14/11/21 with the possibility to extend.
Offering unrivalled convenience, the property is nestled in a quiet, fastidiously maintained group with lots of handy extra parking on hand. What are you waiting for?
– Generous open plan living area with split system a/c and gas heating bayonet
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Well-appointed kitchen
– Modernised, neutrally styled bathroom (combined bath/shower)
– Solid timber flooring in main living and bedrooms
– Spacious courtyard with timber patio – ideal for year round entertaining
– Security doors and window grills
– Potential for 2 smaller vehicles to be parked end on end
– Convenient riverside precinct within easy walk of shops, cafes, transport and the river
– Strata fees of $322.50 p/q
– Water rates of $918 p/a
– Council rates of $1560.34 p/a
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces