10/60 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Spacious, stylish and secure, you’ll feel like you’re on holiday every day with this fresh and faultlessly presented easy-care pad.
Hidden away at the rear of a manicured group, you can easily forget just how close you are to the action at home here. The open plan living area is bathed in natural light, while the renovated kitchen and bathroom ensure the property will suit those buyers seeking a home ready to move in and enjoy as is.
The oversized yard with elevated deck offers another zone to relax and entertain with friends with a pet friendly space and manicured gardens.
And if you’re looking for extra potential or the opportunity to add space and liveability, you could easily convert the garage to a large third bedroom as other owners in the group have done.
Come and join this friendly riverside neighbourhood where shops and cafes are just around the corner and the river is only a short stroll away.
– Spacious light filled open plan living with split system a/c
– Fab new kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
– Tastefully updated bathroom
– Oversized bedrooms with rear yard outlook
– Surprisingly spacious landscaped yard
– Extended secure garage with parking for 2 further cars
– Strata fees $615 per quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces