10 Harfoot Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
INSTANT LIFESTYLE APPEAL: FRESH, LIGHT, CHARACTER CHARM
UNDER OFFER AT FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES NEEDED URGENTLY FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
With the reminder of all the charm of yesteryear, this stunning 2 bed front strata character home will be sure to impress, located on a leafy street with parklands and local cafes a short stroll away, lovingly renovated to offer a flexible floorplan in this growing popular suburb.
Offering accommodation of two bedrooms, this home is filled with features including polished floorboards, fireplace, and a sprawling verandah hidden behind a lush shady tree giving you privacy throughout the year. This is where you will want to spend all of your time: reading a book lazily on a couch or hosting dinner parties on this oversized verandah which creates flowing spaces for entertaining whilst overlooking the perfect green front garden.
There is a well-equipped kitchen, renovated light bathroom with bath, two living zones including a cosy lounge with fireplace and an open-plan meals and living area.
At the rear is a paved area, shaded with a sail and a long bench to clean your fish or host a barbeque. This second outdoor zone is also perfect for a light morning breakfast or overflow for those summer nights entertaining family and friends.
Admired for its close proximity to Fremantle, only minutes from the Swan River and local parks and schools, the property affords easy and convenient access to the Perth CBD; it’s easy to see why locals love living in such a lovely suburb!
– 1950’s 2 bed weatherboard/zincalume character home
– Lovely lounge with fireplace
– Reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning in family
– Well-appointed kitchen with storage
– Stunning polished jarrah floorboards throughout
– Renovated light bathroom including bath and WC
– Sprawling wooden verandah
– Rear paved area with shade sail
– Outdoor bench with plumbed sink for cleaning fish or barbeque facilities
– Two living zones, including casual meals and living areas
– Easy maintenance lush green gardens with shady trees and reticulation
– Tandem parking for two vehicles
– 344 sqm front survey strata block
– 250m walk to local caf and Webber Reserve
– 550m walk to local primary school
– 1km walk to Melville Senior High School
– 5.3kms to Fremantle cappuccino strip
– 4.3kms to Point Walter Reserve
– 6.5kms to Murdoch University
– 20kms to Perth CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this character-filled cottage for yourself today!