10 Hillside Road, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Textured Architectural Beauty
Open 5:30-6:30pm Thursday the 16th of December; and
12:00-12:40pm Saturday the 18th of December
This rich and alluring bespoke residence engenders a genuine sense of seclusion yet offers all the lifestyle benefits of its thriving cosmopolitan riverside positioning.
Renown local architect Keith Cameron-Brown has stamped his distinctive signature on this uniquely designed and creatively styled home, interwoven with indulgent, natural finishes.
With a versatile floor plan suited to both families or downsizers, the layout has lots of private spaces to relax and unwind with the soaring Oregon beamed vaulted ceilings throughout the home creating a last impression.
There’s also a choice of two outdoor zones – a private, decked alfresco off the main living plus a huge Mediterranean style rooftop terrace providing a perfect zone to take in the sunsets across the valley.
Like the rest of the home, the outdoors are manicured and thoughtfully designed creating maximum visual impact yet requiring minimal ongoing maintenance.
This truly special and much loved home lies in the heart of one of Perth’s most liveable riverside suburbs…..why wouldn’t you want to live here?
• Four generously sized bedrooms with BIR’s
• Opulent travertine/timber accented bathrooms
• Large entertainers kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and a full complement of Bosch and Miele cooking appliances
• Open plan living/dining
• Lower level games/theatre opening to the courtyard
• Stunning blackbutt flooring in heavy use areas
• Versatile study/storage area under stairwell
• Split system air conditioning to living and bedrooms
• 401sqm green title lot with generous 23.15m frontage
• Just a lazy stroll to the Sweet Water, Left Bank, Tradewinds, May St Larder, George St and the river
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 401 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage